Watersheds and Integrated Regional Water Management Program (IRWMP)
California Watershed Network hosted a roundtable discussion on March 20, 2007, to begin a discussion on how watershed principles can be better integrated into the IRWMP. The workshop included an overview of IRWMP from John Woodling (DWR) and some great case studies from the North Coast; Consumes, American, Bear, and Yuba (CABY); Ventura County, and Greater L.A. County Region IRWMPs. Check out the Powerpoint presentations that were shared with the participants.
- IRWMP Overview (PDF)
- Greater L.A. County IRWMP Overview (PDF)
- Greater LA County Summary of IRWMP Scenarios (PDF)
- Greater LA County IRWMP Flyer (PDF)
- Greater LA County IRWMP Objects and Planning Targets (PDF)
- Ventura County IRWMP Brochure (PDF)
- IRWMP for the Upper Cosumnes, American, Bear and Yuba river Watersheds (CABY) (PDF)
California Watershed Network is partnering with Department of Water Resources to host more workshops and roundtable discussions in the future. Stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, we would love to have any input you have on IRWMP… what is (and what is not) working in your region, suggestions for improving the process, recommendations for future workshop topics, etc. Please email any comments to email@example.com.